NOTICE!

SKIP'S HOUSE OF CHAOS IS BACK!

After a 9-month unavoidable absence, the original Skip's House of Chaos is back online. From now until December 31, both it and Chaos Unbridled (this one) will run concurrently. As of January 1, 2016, this site will become inactive (but all previous posts will remain available), and all new posts will be solely on the new (old) site.

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Not my circus, not my monkeys


"Nie mój cyrk, nie moje małpy" 

A Polish idiom literally translated as, "Not my circus, not my monkeys." 

One of the biggest causes of stress in life (my life, anyway) is the need to become the ringleader of every circus in town - worrying that I need to fix everything and everyone in my path.

My old boss used to say that "you shouldn't worry about things you can't control."  

Brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment