NOTICE!

SKIP'S HOUSE OF CHAOS IS BACK!

After a 9-month unavoidable absence, the original Skip's House of Chaos is back online. From now until December 31, both it and Chaos Unbridled (this one) will run concurrently. As of January 1, 2016, this site will become inactive (but all previous posts will remain available), and all new posts will be solely on the new (old) site.

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Medical Marijuana

So I finally decided to go to one of those “doctors” that issue prescriptions for medical marijuana. Now, I’m pretty sure no one has ever been turned down for one. So I get in the waiting room where I am handed a clipboard with a set of documents all about family health  history, blah blah blah.

I then fill out my name and vital stats, and ignore everything else except for filling "Reason for Request." There I wrote, "Dude! I want to get high."

A few minutes I'm called into the doctor's office and he says to me, “Sir, I need a valid health issue to fill in to write the recommendation.”

I then laid into him, "Listen, Doc… can I call you that, since you wear a lab coat and wear a stethoscope around your neck? You had to work hard for that degree didn't you? Do you want me to lie? Out in that waiting room there are four stoned twenty-somethings, and ME in my sixties, and my question is what the hell is THEIR sickness? Who are we all fooling here? So just cut the hypocritical crap and give me my prescription."


"Okay, sounds fair," he says. "I’ll just put down ‘anger issues.’"


(Thanks, Billy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment