NOTICE!

SKIP'S HOUSE OF CHAOS IS BACK!

After a 9-month unavoidable absence, the original Skip's House of Chaos is back online. From now until December 31, both it and Chaos Unbridled (this one) will run concurrently. As of January 1, 2016, this site will become inactive (but all previous posts will remain available), and all new posts will be solely on the new (old) site.

Thursday, September 10, 2015

15 Pickup Lines for Nerds

1. “You turn my software into hardware”

2. “If you were an enzyme, I’d be a DNA synthase so I could unzip your genes”

3. “You must be the square root of -1 because you can’t be real”

4. “Are you less than 90 degrees? Because you are acute girl”

5. “I wish I was Adenine, so I could be paired with U”

6. “If I could make any compound, I’d make Uranium Iodide, to put U and I together”


7. “Are you the square root of two? Because you make me feel irrational”

8. "Are you a computer keyboard? Because you're my type"

9. "Your beauty rivals the graphics of Call of Duty"

10. "I must be using Apple maps, because I keep getting lost in your eyes" 

11. "You auto-complete me"

12. "Girl, you are hotter than the bottom of my laptop"

13. "Roses are #ff0000, violets are 0000ff, all my base are belong to you"

14. "Gurl are you doge, because wow"

15. "Do you want to seize the day, because carpe dayum"

1 comment:

  1. If you would like an alternative to randomly approaching girls and trying to figure out the right thing to say...

    If you would rather have women pick YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in filthy bars and nightclubs...

    Then I encourage you to play this short video to learn a weird secret that might get you your personal harem of beautiful women:

    FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM...

    ReplyDelete