NOTICE!

SKIP'S HOUSE OF CHAOS IS BACK!

After a 9-month unavoidable absence, the original Skip's House of Chaos is back online. From now until December 31, both it and Chaos Unbridled (this one) will run concurrently. As of January 1, 2016, this site will become inactive (but all previous posts will remain available), and all new posts will be solely on the new (old) site.

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Bob Ross Quotes

That'll be our little secret.

In painting, you have unlimited power. You have the ability to move mountains. You can bend rivers. But when I get home, the only thing I have power over, is the garbage.

Remember our Golden Rule: A thin paint sticks to a thick paint.

And that makes it look like birch trees, isn't that sneaky? Heh. Ha. It's gorgeous.

You know me, I gotta put in a big tree.

Here's your bravery test!

Gotta give him a friend. Like I always say 'everyone needs a friend'.

We don't know where it goes. We don't really care.

Any time ya learn, ya gain.

Any way you want it to be, that's just right.

As my son Steve says, just 'smoosh' it in there. It's not a real word, but people seem to know what it means.


(via)

No comments:

Post a Comment