NOTICE!

SKIP'S HOUSE OF CHAOS IS BACK!

After a 9-month unavoidable absence, the original Skip's House of Chaos is back online. From now until December 31, both it and Chaos Unbridled (this one) will run concurrently. As of January 1, 2016, this site will become inactive (but all previous posts will remain available), and all new posts will be solely on the new (old) site.

Saturday, October 10, 2015

My surprise Zombie Birthday Party

Last Monday was my birthday, and my son Jack, along with BFF Doctor Donna, arranged to have a party at my house.  

What I didn't know was that it was a zombie-themed party, and everyone really got into it. I was in my kitchen preparing some hors d'oeuvres (well lah-dee-DAH) for everyone when Donna yelled out, "Hey! Luis (her husband) is here with the cake! We need help carrying it upstairs!"

So I go downstairs, and I see all these freakin' zombies shuffling toward me intoning, "Brains... brains..."

They TOTALLY got me.

When they all sang "Happy Birthday" to me, they did it in character!
Thanks, Jackie and Donna! And Luis and Erin (especially for shooting the video) and Nancy and Kendra and Danielle and Stephanie and Richard and Amanda! You guys are the bomb!


1 comment:

  1. Love this surprise Zombie Birthday Party. You are extremely lucky to have such a stunning bash. Keep sharing such fun posts here. Even I was stuck at finding some fun ideas for my brother’s birthday bash that I want to host at one of the local San Francisco venues. I think this Zombie theme bash would be perfect.

    ReplyDelete