NOTICE!

SKIP'S HOUSE OF CHAOS IS BACK!

After a 9-month unavoidable absence, the original Skip's House of Chaos is back online. From now until December 31, both it and Chaos Unbridled (this one) will run concurrently. As of January 1, 2016, this site will become inactive (but all previous posts will remain available), and all new posts will be solely on the new (old) site.

Monday, April 20, 2015

High Ideas

Highideas is just what it sounds like - a website where stoners (or anybody else, really) can leave random thoughts about life, the universe (and everything).


Here's how u end the Twilight saga in one scene...Bella and Edward smoke a blunt together. Edward gets the munchies. No more Bella. The End. 
Anybody notice that the word bed looks like a bed? 
Don’t you wish that you could Google anything? Like, "Where is my cellphone?" And Google would be like, "Under the couch, dumbass" 
I wish my grades would smoke weed so they could get higher. 
If marijuana was legal, paranoia would not be a side effect. 
I just watched my dog chase its tail for 10 minutes and thought "wow, dogs are easily entertained." Then I realized I just watched my dog chase its tail for 10 minutes. 
The negative results of smoking marijuana:(1)   Less marijuana
 
I lost all my weed in a series of small fires. 
My mom buys me weed all the time.She just doesn't know it... 
Weather Report for April 20: 100% chance of fog. 
When I kill a spider in my basement I don't clean it up with a tissue. No. I leave it there so the rest of the spiders know not to f*** with me. 
The best way to find out if someone smokes the green is to straight up ask them. A Non-Stoner will say yes (thinking your referring to cigs) or no (also thinking of cigs.) Now IF you ask this to a Stoner there eyes might get wide and a little smirk will appear on their face and they'll reply, "Smoke what..?" 
Imagine if you taught your parrot to say "Help, they've turned me into a parrot." 
Three types of stoned:     1. EVERYTHING MAKES SENSE NOW     2. Hahahahahahahahahahaha     3. .....What? 
If you built a ring ten feet off the ground on supporting beams, all the way around the world, and then took out the supporting beams..... would it float????? 
Today was the first cold day of the year...already fml.So I'm going outside to smoke a bowl.I light it up... hit it. 3-4 hits go by.... 7 -8 hits... 12-13 hits..I'm like wow, this bowl is ridiculous.18-20 hits, I observe the bowl itself thoroughly, looking for this magic weed.I find nothing, completely Cashed out.I take another hit.... Smoke comes out.I Take 4-5 more hits, smoke.I finally realize I'm blowing out steam...Thank you Cold autumn, you elusive ninja bastard. 
I was looking for my phone in the dark.. with my phone lol 
I’m not addicted to marijuana, I’m committed… 
I refuse to go bungie jumping. Broken rubber brought me into this world, it's not taking me out. 
NOBODY smokes more weed than this guy: www.facebook.com/profile.php?1983783We all know this dude, and he is always high.
Am I right? I'm right. 
I wanna congratulate whoever looked at a buzzing beehive and thought, "Those bastards are hiding something tasty"







No comments:

Post a Comment