NOTICE!

SKIP'S HOUSE OF CHAOS IS BACK!

After a 9-month unavoidable absence, the original Skip's House of Chaos is back online. From now until December 31, both it and Chaos Unbridled (this one) will run concurrently. As of January 1, 2016, this site will become inactive (but all previous posts will remain available), and all new posts will be solely on the new (old) site.

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Random Status Updates

For the sake of realism, they really should make few scenes where Superman arrives at the bad guys' lair covered in bug and bird guts.

~~~~~

When I was a kid we all played spin the bottle. A girl would spin the bottle and if it pointed to you when it stopped, the girl could choose to either kiss you or give you a penny.  By the time I was 16 I owned my own house.

~~~~~

Waterboarding at Guantanamo Bay sounds like a lot of fun if you don’t know what either of those things are.

~~~~~

You'll never guess what I killed in my bathroom this morning: virtually every living thing within 20 feet.

~~~~~

Whenever people say, "If you're going to move to a new country, learn the language!" I just stay quiet. I would say something, but I don't know the Cherokee word for "irony."

~~~~~

They say any publicity is good publicity, so I guess I shouldn't complain, but I can't help feeling a little insulted. And confused. I had always thought those "Worst Dressed" lists were limited to famous people.

~~~~~


I had an idea for a movie plot where a retired CIA agent searches for his kidnapped daughter in Paris, but it turns out that idea was taken. I had another idea where the same guy and his wife are kidnapped in Istanbul, but it turns out that idea was taken too.

No comments:

Post a Comment