NOTICE!

SKIP'S HOUSE OF CHAOS IS BACK!

After a 9-month unavoidable absence, the original Skip's House of Chaos is back online. From now until December 31, both it and Chaos Unbridled (this one) will run concurrently. As of January 1, 2016, this site will become inactive (but all previous posts will remain available), and all new posts will be solely on the new (old) site.

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Ah, Texas...

A woman in New York told a friend that she was going to Texas on her vacation. 

Her friend asked her why on earth she wanted to go to there. She replied, "I've always wanted to eat some really good Mexican food, and I figure that's the best place to get it. I've always wanted to learn how to two step, and Texas is the home of the two step. And I've always wanted to make love to a good ol boy cowboy type. I figure I can find one there for sure." 


After her vacation her friend asked her how her vacation in Texas went. 


"Did you find your Mexican food?" 


She said, "We were in San Antonio and found a place on the Riverwalk with the best Tex-Mex food I've ever imagined!" 


Her friend then asked, "And did you get to two-step?" 


She replied, "In Austin, which is the Music Capital of the world, we found a great place to dance. I danced all night long!" 


Her friend then asked, "Did you get the chance to make love to your good ol' boy cowboy type?" 


She told her, "Well, I found a really hunky cowboy type in Houston, but when I saw the size of the condom in his back pocket I said 'Oh, HELL no!'"


No comments:

Post a Comment