NOTICE!

SKIP'S HOUSE OF CHAOS IS BACK!

After a 9-month unavoidable absence, the original Skip's House of Chaos is back online. From now until December 31, both it and Chaos Unbridled (this one) will run concurrently. As of January 1, 2016, this site will become inactive (but all previous posts will remain available), and all new posts will be solely on the new (old) site.

Saturday, August 29, 2015

One day, at the retirement home

Some older people at a retirement home are complaining about getting older. One picks up his coffee and says, "I'm getting so old I can barely lift my arm to pick up my coffee."

Someone sitting next to him says, "My cataracts are so bad I can barely see my coffee."

Someone behind them then says, "I can't even turn my head anymore" and everyone in the room nods in agreement.


The optimist among them then says, "Hey it’s not so bad; at least we all still have our drivers’ licenses!"


(via)

No comments:

Post a Comment