NOTICE!

SKIP'S HOUSE OF CHAOS IS BACK!

After a 9-month unavoidable absence, the original Skip's House of Chaos is back online. From now until December 31, both it and Chaos Unbridled (this one) will run concurrently. As of January 1, 2016, this site will become inactive (but all previous posts will remain available), and all new posts will be solely on the new (old) site.

Sunday, June 28, 2015

One day, outside the supermarket...

I went to the supermarket today, and I was only there for about five minutes. When I came out of the store, there was a cop writing a parking ticket.

So I went up to him and said, "C’mon, pal, how about giving a dude a break?" He ignored me and continued writing the ticket.

Those of you who know my know I don't particularly appreciate being ignored, so I asked him if he hadn’t reached his quota of parking tickets for the day. He just glared at me and started writing another ticket for worn tires!

By then I was on a roll. I asked him if his psychiatrist made him lie face down on the couch because he was so ugly. I might have also made some vague allusions to his ancestry at that point. He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first, then started writing a THIRD ticket!

This went on until he had placed five tickets on the windshield... the more I insulted him, the more tickets he wrote.


I didn't care. My car was parked around the corner.



No comments:

Post a Comment