NOTICE!

SKIP'S HOUSE OF CHAOS IS BACK!

After a 9-month unavoidable absence, the original Skip's House of Chaos is back online. From now until December 31, both it and Chaos Unbridled (this one) will run concurrently. As of January 1, 2016, this site will become inactive (but all previous posts will remain available), and all new posts will be solely on the new (old) site.

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Tattoos

Okay, I'm not big on tattoos. For me, anyway. Mainly because I've never found something that I want on my skin forever. 

I can appreciate OTHER people's tats - (my son has some kickass ink).  

If I ever DO get one, it's going to have to be something special (well, to me, anyway).

At ANY rate, here are a few that might make the cut... (I particularly like the first two...)




these are the runners-up...


Nothing wrong with being a little practical...


And here's one that won't.  Just saying'...



No comments:

Post a Comment