NOTICE!

SKIP'S HOUSE OF CHAOS IS BACK!

After a 9-month unavoidable absence, the original Skip's House of Chaos is back online. From now until December 31, both it and Chaos Unbridled (this one) will run concurrently. As of January 1, 2016, this site will become inactive (but all previous posts will remain available), and all new posts will be solely on the new (old) site.

Friday, May 15, 2015

I went fishing at the lake today

I went fishing at the lake today.

I threw in my line and waited over and hour but I didn't get a single bite.

A man walked up near me and threw in his line. Ten minutes later, he had a fish. Ten minutes after that he had another fish. I asked, "What's your secret?" He replied, "The secret is the bait. I'm a kidney surgeon. When I get a good kidney, I cut it up and use it for bait."

So I went to a different spot on the lake and tried again. After waiting another hour I didn't get a single bite.

Another man walked up near me and threw in his line. Five minutes later he had a fish. Five minutes after that, he had another fish. I asked, "What do you use for bait?" He replied, "I'm a liver surgeon. When I get a good liver, I cut it up and use it for bait."

So I went to a different spot on the lake and tried again. After waiting another hour, you guessed it, I didn't get a single bite.

Another man walked up near me and threw in his line. Almost immediately, he had a fish. Almost immediately after that, he had another fish. I said, "That's incredible! What kind of surgeon are you?"


He replied, "Surgeon? I'm a Rabbi."


(Thanks, Phil!)

No comments:

Post a Comment