NOTICE!

SKIP'S HOUSE OF CHAOS IS BACK!

After a 9-month unavoidable absence, the original Skip's House of Chaos is back online. From now until December 31, both it and Chaos Unbridled (this one) will run concurrently. As of January 1, 2016, this site will become inactive (but all previous posts will remain available), and all new posts will be solely on the new (old) site.

Thursday, May 7, 2015

One day, at the airport...

I was standing at the bar of the Tom Bradley International Terminal at LAX when this small Asian guy comes in, stands next to me and starts drinking a beer. 

I asked him, "Excuse me, but do you know any of those martial arts things, like Kung-Fu, Karate or Ju-Jitsu ?" 

He said, "No." 

Then he scowled at me and said, "Hey... why are you asking me a question like that? Is it because I'm Asian?" 

 "No," I said, "It's because you're drinking my beer, you little dick." 



 (Thanks, Billy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment