NOTICE!

SKIP'S HOUSE OF CHAOS IS BACK!

After a 9-month unavoidable absence, the original Skip's House of Chaos is back online. From now until December 31, both it and Chaos Unbridled (this one) will run concurrently. As of January 1, 2016, this site will become inactive (but all previous posts will remain available), and all new posts will be solely on the new (old) site.

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Puns, Jokes, and One-Liners

Really all you need to know about the American healthcare system is that there’s a popular TV series where a man turns to cooking industrial quantities of crystal meth in order to pay his hospital bills.

~~~~~

What do you call breasts that are exactly the same size?
Identitties

~~~~~

Interviewer: “How would you describe yourself?”
Me:  “Verbally, but I’ve also prepared a dance.”

~~~~~

I hate being bipolar. It’s great!
I love having narcolepsy, it’s
I hate having epilepsy, it’dhasd*&()*&90*&{]]$#!
I really dig having necrophilia
Being passive-aggressive sucks. Not that you’d care.
I totally hate having amnesia. It’s… ... damn it…

~~~~~

I prefer not to recount the details of my youthful indiscretions. Part of it is because I don't want to set a bad example for the young people of today, but it’s mainly because I'm not exactly sure when the statute of limitations expires.

~~~~~

I have butterflies in my stomach today. I also have a lifetime ban from the entomology section at the Natural History Museum.

~~~~~

I failed my italic writing class with straight “A’s”

~~~~~

Did you hear about the nearsighted circumciser?





He got the sack.

No comments:

Post a Comment